We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The Federal Corporate Tax Manager in our Tax Reporting & Advisory (TRA) practice works closely with private and public company clients and staff on all phases of project and engagement management across a wide variety of industries, including multi-state and multinational businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor senior associates, associates, and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Research and consult on various tax matters.
- Support the partners and managing directors in the pursuit of new and expanded business opportunities.
- Review tax returns and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Prepare and review tax provision calculations for both public and private companies.
Qualifications:Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA required.
- Five plus years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience; experience in public accounting is a plus.