Federal Financials Requirements Management Consultant
As an experienced professional in CACI's growing Enterprise Solutions and Services (ESS) and a subject matter expert, the candidate will work with a Department of Defense (DoD) Agency to ensure strong Requirements Management for an Oracle Federal Financials ERP solution. Working with the client as a member of the Requirements Team, candidates will work across the organization to perform Fit/Gap and requirements gathering sessions to ensure compliance/alignment with applicable Federal, Department and Agency accounting and financial management law, policy and regulation. Expected duties include:
- Assess business requirements against an Oracle EBS Global Model solution identifying FIT / GAP, specifically identifying GAPS against the existing Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and DAI Global Solution
- Author draft system requirements that reflect the Defense Agencies business requirements that are Traceable, Unambiguous, Specific, Measurable, Testable, Consistent, and Feasible
- Research to determine Requirement sources and context. Provide guidance to the Enterprise Solution Team during solution design to ensure approved requirements are being properly included
- Facilitate requirements gathering session in partnership with the development team and functional users capturing, clarifying, documenting, and drafting requirements for inclusion in the Systems Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Perform requirements milestone activities to support the release schedule and associated Releases, including the System Requirements Reviews (SRR)
- Provide clarifications and explanations of requirements to the Internal Test Team to support formal testing events
- Prior experience gathering/documenting Requirements for a Federal Financial Management solution and processes for compliance with applicable laws, regulations and statutes
- Prior experience facilitating Requirements Management Milestone meetings in a Program Office setting
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and policies specific to Financial Management/Accounting solutions designed and implemented for Federal or Defense customers
- As a team member, have the ability to independently identify tactical and operational solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related major and a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Current DoD Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Familiarity with DoD and DFAS financial processes and procedures
- A Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) or Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
- Knowledge of the DoD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) and Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) Requirements
- Experience with Requirements Management Tools and Software
- Federal consulting experience identifying tactical and operational solutions, preferably in a DoD environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN