SunPlus Data Group is seeking a General Office Administrative Clerk for a Federal Government Facility in Downtown Fort Worth. This is an Awarded contract exclusive to SunPlus Data Group, not a bid.
- This position is Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week excluding holidays
- You will be joining a team of other Clerks with staggered shifts (all day shift)
- Start date is as soon as cleared (usually takes about 2-3 weeks) and the position is for 1.5+ years
- Must be able to move up to 50lbs and do a lot of walking
*You will need to be able to pass a Federal Background check including fingerprinting in order to receive clearance, therefore US Citizenship is required along with a valid US Driver's license.
We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to booking government vehicles.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Book government vehicles
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and strong Customer Service
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma
- Valid and unrestricted US Driver's license
- Ability to move up to 50 lbs and work on your feet as needed