Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Anticipate obstacles and develop innovative solutions to support business, public relations and government relations strategies.
- Manage relationships with senior corporate executives, government officials, Members of Congress, congressional staff, Administration officials and industry coalitions. Work with relevant technology and business trade associations to lobby and promote company interests with policymakers and business leaders.
- Lead development and execution of plans for senior executive interactions with Members of Congress and Senior government officials.
- Analyze, anticipate, understand and proactively react to political and policy developments.
- Support existing Accenture Defense and Intelligence programs and identify new opportunities driven by legislation and Administration action.
- Work with both Defense and Intelligence business and OGR leadership to develop strategic plans in support of business and corporate objectives.
- Some travel required
- Administration officials, Members of Congress and congressional staff
- Trade associations, including but not limited to: U.S. Chamber of Commerce, TechAmerica, Professional Services Council, Security Industry Association, National Defense Industry Association
- Industry lobbyists
- Think tanks and academic leaders