Noblis Federal Civilian Solutions (FCS) has a long history of partnering with Health and Human Services (HHS) for a wide range of technical and program management services. Our HHS Account has a robust team of subject matter experts delivering forward-thinking technical and advisory solutions in the public interest. We are growing our team to extend our value more broadly across HHS and seeking an experienced Senior Capture Manager to join our team.
The Senior Capture Manager is responsible for the strategic leadership of assigned opportunities in support of the HHS market growth strategy. The qualified candidate must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full capture life-cycle across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals. We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed individual to assist in leading responses of statement of works/objectives and competitive RFP/RFQ/RFI requests. This individual will be expected to collaborate with team members, business development, operational leadership, and SMEs to build and execute call plans to position Noblis for successful pursuits and the submission of competitive proposals. This person will also directly gather, assess, and validate customer requirements, and direct the activities of the extended capture team to develop a winning solution. The candidate is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies; regularly interact with the FCS Business Development Director, HHS Account Lead, HHS Project Managers, Noblis Shared Services, and directly with the customers.
- Gather, assess, and validation of customer requirements, issues, and risks
- Develop value propositions and identify/develop early win strategies
- Develop and execute capture plans
- Drive all aspects of the opportunity from Explore to Pursuit through Pre-Proposal phase
- Report resource and capability needs to the FCS Business Development Director to enable successful capture and a winning proposal
- Collaborate with Account Leads, Project Managers, and SMEs from across the company to bring the full depth and breadth of Noblis forward to win
- Plan and participate in opportunity activities, to include white papers, RFIs, sources sought, workshops, industry events, opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, collaboration sessions, and proposal color team reviews
- Maintain the opportunity record in the corporate CRM tool and record all capture activities to promote transparency and business continuity
- Brief capture status to FCS Business Development Director and HHS Account Manager at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur and as needed.
- Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunities, document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 10+ years of related experience in Business Development, Capture, Proposal, and Government Program Delivery/Operations, with preference given to candidates with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) experience
- Established relationships with current and influential government stakeholders within CMS, FDA, and other HHS agencies
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant account planning, capture, and opportunity execution activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, ensuring execution of customer call plans to shape acquisitions in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and success in winning captures of large-scale opportunities over $50M
- Demonstrable experience developing white-space opportunities through proactive business development planning and action plan execution
- Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work efficiently in fast-paced, time-sensitive and often multi-tasking environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and business acumen.
- Demonstrable understanding of all contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ - single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus).
- Ability to travel, as necessary in support of the capture
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.