GovStrive provides a range of Federal HR consulting and advisory services to assist Federal government clients in achieving HR strategic and operational effectiveness to meet their mission-critical objectives. We also possess a broad range of experience in successfully leading large-scale Federal HR business transformation projects. We are committed to empowering our employees and offer a competitive salary and benefit plan, in order to attract and retain our most valued asset.
The HR Assistant will provide administrative support to the Director of Human Resources.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties listed below are major responsibilities for the position; other duties may be assigned as needed by management:
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Human Resources
- Manage the HR Director’s calendar
- Respond to phone calls on behalf of the HR Director
- Send electronic communications on behalf of the HR Director
- Attend meetings when directed and provide synoptic notes to the HR Director
- Apply knowledge of and skill in basic human resources (HR) rules, procedures, and operations
- Accomplish routine administrative support tasks within the HR office
- Maintain files for the Office of the Director and other HR areas
- Utilize office software programs to enter data, complete forms, and correct errors and omissions in HR documents, files, and records
- Respond to inquiries and provide guidance on how to obtain general HR information, as well as answering basic questions, or direct employees to the appropriate Subject Matter Expert
- Download data from existing HR systems, develop reports and respond to requests for standard or simple ad-hoc reports
- Develop, from guidance, administrative documentation supporting various HR projects, processes and standard operating procedures, including drafting baseline documentation, process maps and job aides
5+ years’ experience in Federal Human Resources
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
GovStrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Human Resources Assistant