Business Management Associates, Inc. (BMA) Integrating People and Process Through Service, with a strategic emphasis on integrating people and process, and proven, documented project management methodology for internal and external management while maintaining a strategic and financial focus on an organizations most important component its people;
"Love Thy Customer; Love Thy Work; Love Thy System"
Business Management Associates (BMA) is seeking an experiencedHuman Resources Generalistwith Federal Government Experience. The position requires the incumbent technical, analytical, consulting, USA Staffing and administrative services in support of the Office of Human Resources.
- Services include such tasks as drafting employee specific and standard position descriptions, evaluating and determining the proper title for pay plan, occupational series and grade, FLSA, bargaining unit classifications in the GS, SES and Wage Board pay plans.
- Analyzing positions to help determine relevant competencies and to ensure basic qualification requirements and specialized experience are defined.
- Assess relevant qualifications of applicants and draft assessment questions in concert with selecting official and subject matter specialists.
- Prepare vacancy announcements that attract potential employees using the electronic staffing tool, USA Staffing, and assess the qualifications of candidates and determine relative rankings in accordance with Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and Agency policies and guidelines, and ensure all related administrative requirements for record keeping are completed.
- Support HR operations and HR customers by providing real-time routine and non-routine information to callers and visitors and direct inquiries to appropriate personnel to effectively service employees and external customers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum high school diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3 years of Human Resources Generalist experience required.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform job analyses.
- Must have demonstrated experience in USA Staffing.
- Must have demonstrated experience in drafting and evaluating position description.
- Must be able to successfully pass a full federal Security Clearance Process.
At BMA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. BMA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which BMA has facilities. BMA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.