Coordinated Counseling Services (CCS) is a small group practice that is seeking to fill Fee for Service positions with qualified mental health counselors/therapists.
We have immediate openings for day, evening and/or weekend hours.
If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable, and friendly office setting that enables a person to work under independent conditions with unlimited support...come check us out!
CCS provides the space for therapists to focus solely on what they love & what they do best, working with people.
Therapists on our team don't have to worry about credentialing/re-credentialing, renting & furnishing office space, liability insurance, claim submission, re-submission of denied claims, endless insurance communications & verifications, office expenses, marketing, and the actual arrival of payment! All CCS therapists are compensated a flat rate for services rendered regardless if the claim has been processed! At CCS, a therapist's income does not waiver with the varying insurance allowable.
- Requirements for all Candidates
• Must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 8-10 hours of client contact time per week.
• Must be willing to work after school and evening hours.
• Must be a licensed mental health professional in good standing as defined by the Rhode Island Department of Health. (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW)
• Must have current and active malpractice insurance.
**Candidates who are already credentialed with most major insurance companies are strongly preferred**
Successful candidates will be willing to work:
• with couples and families
• with children and adolescents
• with court-ordered individuals
• with individuals dealing with substance abuse and chemical dependency issues
• with the development of groups in the therapist's specialty
Previous experience working with individuals struggling with mental health issues and familiarity with community resources is preferred, however, newly licensed therapists are encouraged to apply.
Salary: 70.00 Hourly