Fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon need - 90 minutes from Chicago
A Medical Group in Northern IN is seeking a Fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon to replace a retiring partner.
- This Hospital is the only regional American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma verified level II trauma center.
- You can build a busy vascular surgical program with over 1000 cases in this community and have very good collegial relationship with Vascular Interventional Radiologists and General Surgeon partners.
- The practice will be 100% Vascular but you may perform some general surgery if you so desire. Facility has 2 fixed Hybrid OR?s.
- Call would be 1:5 with no trauma calls.
- Facility takes care of about every case, sending out very few.
- They have excellent 100% Anesthesia with no CRNA?s.
- No outreach unless desired and a flexible schedule available.
- Competitive MGMA Median Compensation with upside for experience.
- Affiliation with Indiana University School of Medicine at Notre Dame and Memorial Hospital Family Medicine Residency allows for teaching of residents, medical students and supervision of post-graduate trainees if interested!