About Tech Mahindra:
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, and information technology and vacation ownership.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Consultant. As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for delivering the Fenergo Product configured to customer specification. You will become an expert in configuring the Fenergo Framework, and possess knowledge in the product offering and configuration capabilities. Assessing change and providing estimates will also be important to the role, to be able to assist the Project Managers/Leads in determining scope and timelines.
- Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the Fenergo Framework
- Develop expertise in understanding and configuration of the Fenergo Product
- Create and maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
- Product installation in test and client environments
- Integration with both internal and external API's
- Data Mapping and data migration/integration
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Communicate and interact effectively with all Fenergo internal team
Required Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years of related experience
- .NET experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
- Experience using XML
- Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proactive and can work independently or as part of a team
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage