Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do, building families, offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing nurse case management services for fertility treatments.
We are seeking a full-time Fertility RN Coordinator to work in our busy Fredericksburg, VA office. The schedule is working Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with occasional weekend/holiday shifts.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Fertility RN Coordinator is responsible for:
- Assisting with the coordination, case management, and treatment of our fertility patients
- Providing patient/couple counseling
- Teaching about procedures and how to administer injections
- Scheduling treatment after initial and follow up visits
- Coordinating patient treatment plans in conjunction with established clinical protocols
- Establishing a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients' families
- Required to workoccasionalweekends and holidays