Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talentcontributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Fertility (RN) Nurse to join our Leesburg, VA office. The schedule is Monday throughFriday, daytime hours.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Fertility (RN) Nurseis responsible for:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients and patients’ families
- Counsels patients on initial visits regarding ART and infertility treatment and coordinates treatment
- Assists with coordination of some surrogate and embryo donation treatment plans in conjunction with clinical protocols
- Communicates physician orders and instructions
- Communicates laboratory results with appropriate interpretation and explanation
- Responsible for monitoring of post-treatment follow-up
- Assists the physician to resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing mutidisciplinary team strategies