Open until Filled
Economic Analyst position is responsible for conducting statistical, economic and demographic research and analysis. Assists administrators and principal economists on Division projects and research. Duties include data research and collection, statistical and economic analysis, and evaluation and interpretation of results.
Human Resource Contact: Nicki 307-777-6219 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assists principal economists and administrators on Division projects and assignments as needed, such as data input, extraction, processing, tabulation, and dissemination.
- Assists on the Wyoming Cost of Living Index (WCLI) by helping complete the Cheyenne pricing sheet, rental survey, price enumerator contracts, and payments, and other WCLI tasks.
- Research, compile, analyze, and process economic and statistical data from a variety of sources into database and spreadsheet applications. Assists with the preparation and production of division reports, presentations, and website.
- Research, compile data, edit, and produce County Profiles for Wyoming counties annually.
- Respond to information requests and provide assistance to customers, including the general public, community organizations, local governments as well as other state agencies relating to economic and/or demographic conditions and issues. Provide information and customized data tabulations as needed.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings, trainings, and seminars as necessary.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Agency: 006-Economic Analysis Division