CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Over 41,000 dedicated employees, working in 17 regional clusters around the globe, deliver operational excellence- to provide viable answers to the most challenging supply chain questions. We operate nationally throughout the U.S. with opportunities throughout the nation. Our North American headquarters are located in Houston, TX.
CEVA offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with CEVA and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence. CEVA people are passionate about supply chain management.
Assist in processing accounting operations for all departments within the station facility. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers to resolve any problems that may arise.
- Monitor account profitability including invoicing customers, and reviewing and approving supplier invoices.
- Assist in processing accounts receivable including new accounts and customer payment processes.
- Assist in processing accounts payable including preparing invoice batches and inputting vendor invoices.
- Assist in processing all applications associated with inter-company and foreign-agent transactions.
- Log all transactions into database and prepare batches for management approval.
- Communicate to overseas to prevent billing conflicts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Less than one year related experience.
Certifications and Licenses
Languages and Communication Skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, senior management, clients, customers, and the general public.
- PC literate.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Familiar with accounting operations.
- Accurate typing and/or data entry skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. or international currency, weight, volume and distance measurements.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Read, comprehend and write basic correspondence.
- Effectively present information one-on-one or in small group situations.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Consistently at work and on time.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.