RAC Adjustments, Inc.
RAC Adjustments, Inc., a regional leader in the Insurance adjusting, appraising and investigative service industries is seeking a high quality individual to join their team in Illinois and Wisconsin as a W2 employee.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years property experience handling Homeowners property claims. Commercial and/or Casualty experience would be beneficial. A Large Loss Adjuster would be beneficial. A Large Loss Adjuster would be ideal. Individual should be able to work independently and maintain productivity. The candidate must continuously prioritize multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment with a high level of focus on quality and accuracy. Candidate should be organized, detail-oriented and possess strong oral and written communication. Candidate should be proficient in Xactimate and would prefer additional experience in Symbility estimating programs.
- Requires driving on a regular basis. Candidate must hold a valid driver's license.
- Requires climbing, crouching, standing and sitting.
- Requires the ability to work in adverse conditions
- Requires the ability to work in confined spaces and/or high locations
- Requires the ability to occasionally work during non-standard business hours.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50#
- Requires strong organizational and clear communication skills
- Requires analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Provide effective customer service.
- Communicate and interact with associated internal and external parties including clients, managers, co-workers, agents/brokers, attorneys, policy holders, claimants, contractors, and the general public.
- Analyze and process claim information; including verification and application of coverage, cause of loss, negligence, and subrogation potential.
- Verify, identify, evaluate, and determine claim related damage.
- Complete an accurate and thorough itemized estimate for repairs
- Maintain general knowledge of associated industry standards, policy provisions, codes/ ordinance and good faith handling requirements.
- Articulate and recommend resolution options with supported explanations.
- Negotiate the covered scope and value of recommended settlements
- Complete all necessary and requested paperwork in a logical, factual, non-biased, clear, and concise format within established deadlines.
- Thoroughly document all activities; be detail-oriented in all aspects of paperwork.
- Effectively organize and plan work schedule within time constraints.
- Physically investigate and assess damage(s) on location as required.
- Professionally represent RAC at all times.
RAC Adjustments, Inc. offers excellent compensation and competitive benefits package including company car, computer, Group Insurance, Dental, 401k, etc. Salary plus commission.