Field Application Engineer servicing the North America Market
Andes Technology Corporation is a leading provider of innovative high-performance/low-power 32/64-bit processor cores and associated development environment to serve the rapidly growing global embedded system applications. The company delivers varieties of CPU cores, including the comprehensive RISC-V V5 family of processor cores, with an integrated development environment and associated software/hardware solutions for efficient SoC design. Up to the end of 2018, the cumulative volume of Andes-Embedded™ SoCs has reached 3.5 billion with 2018 alone contributing over 1 billion. Andes Technology's comprehensive CPU line includes entry-level, mid-range, high-end, extensible and security families. For more information, please visit www.andestech.com.
Andes Technology USA is seeking an FAE engineer to join the Andes North America team. As part of the team, you will support prospective and current customers in the North America market in pre-sales and post-sales capacity.
You will work with Andes’ technical support team and R&D to represent the needs of the North American customers. You will research appropriate target markets for further growth in the territory. You may be asked to create technical presentations, videos, and other marketing material to support sales activities. We expect you to develop a strong relationship with the key engineers and architects of your customers. You must be a self-starter.
- English fluency in speaking, writing, and reading
- BSEE/BSEET/BSCS/BSCE from an accredited university
- Minimum of five years of embedded CPU design experience
- Familiar with RISC computer architecture and RISC-V ISA
- Some C/C++ programming experience
- Verilog proficient
- Experience with MCU/CPU integration and firmware design
- CPU design, debug and verification experience
- Experience using Design Compiler
- 10-25% travel in North America; trips may range from a few days to a week
- Experience with memory interfaces and architectures such as SRAM, DRAM, cache memory, and coherent memory design
- Experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning
- Experience with 16nm or 7nm ASIC designs
- Experience designing products with security requirements
- Familiar with SoCdesign flow and integration
Application Developer / Engineer