Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT,LLC) is a global datacenter solution provider. We combine the efficiency of hyperscale hardware with infrastructure software from a diversity of industry leaders to solve next-generation datacenter design and operation challenges.
QCT, LLC serves cloud service providers, telecoms and enterprises running public, hybrid and private clouds. Product lines include hyper-converged and software-defined datacenter solutions as well as servers, storage, switches, integrated racks with a diverse ecosystem of hardware component and software partners. QCT designs, manufactures, integrates and services cutting edge offerings via its own global network.
The parent of QCT, LLC is Quanta Computer, Inc., a Fortune Global 500 corporation.
Provide the first line technical support to customer of Quanta made H/W including server, storage and rack.
- Works closely with the sales and extended teams to map end-user customer business, partner requirements and provide most optimized technical solutions.
- Manage and leads product HW and SW engineers during product development.
- Develop and review systems solutions, technical bid responses and presentations.
- Manage and leads teams during investigation and resolution of problems in the field.
- Work cross-department to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of issues.
- Visit on-site facilities and operations to enable solution integration and issue resolution - Some travel required (up to 25%).
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in engineering/computer science – Computer and/or electrical engineering preferred (GPA > 3.0)
- 1-2 years of experience – Experience may be related internships.
- Ability to maintain technical expertise/competence with the ever-changing technology.
- Ability to read, understand and review schematics & provide design recommendations; Has a good understanding of firmware, drivers, OS, Applications, system architecture, hardware and software & their interaction - Should possess basic HW debug skills.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills - Ability to present the corporate brand, product messaging and solutions to customers.
- Well organized and good at time management; Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, creative and desire to learn about business & technical topics - Willingness to engage with customers in both pre-sales and post-sales support & willing to learn new processes and tools.
- Team player and willing to help where needed within scope of the role.
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated and self-driven.
- Willing to travel (majority domestic) and at times with little notice.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee or will be encountered by an employee while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms to handle, feel, or reach. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, and walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- QCT offers a competitive benefits package including various insurances, 401(k), FSA, paid holidays and vacations.
Application Developer / Engineer