Field Application Engineer
- Provide direct Field technical support and Technical presentations to Richtek customers
- Support Richtek’s Power Management solutions for design in efforts during all phases of sales process: device selection, design, prototype, and production, including on-site debug/system bring-up customer support.
- Create and develop relationships with key San Francisco Bay Area Networking Customers
- Actively participate in all Field Applications Engineering trainings and associated account strategy sessions
- Collaborate with internal marketing and applications engineering to drive closure on customer deliverables
- Contribute new product proposals (NPP) for Product Roadmaps
- Maintain steadfast work ethic to meet or exceed quarterly business goals by achieving Key Design Wins.
- BSEE (MSEE preferred) with 5-7 years of OEM Field Applications Engineering experience
- Power IC and Power Management Experience Desired
- Successful history supporting Major Datacenter and Networking Companies
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) a must, with previous customer interface experience
- Candidates must demonstrate ability to support multiple product lines and product segments
- Expected Field Travel is 25%