Foxlink, a leader in connector products for the 3C electronics industry, offers a unique environment that fosters teamwork and individual growth. We are looking for a Mechanical engineer to join our team in the design and project management of connectors for the Bay Area customers. This person will work with top-tier customers in a “Joint Design and Manufacturing” mode and communicate very frequently with our Asian-based engineers to effectively produce connectors.
- Lead discussion of new product design/proposal with customer, engineers, and project managers
- Manage own projects and development schedules to meet build deadlines.
- Manage and work with manufacturing teams in Asia to complete projects on time.
- Lead meetings with customers regarding project status, concerns, quality/design feedback, and engineering issues
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer
- Define DFM (Design For Manufacture) and testing requirement for new products
- Provide technical feedback and advice regarding the manufacturability of parts.
- Occasional travel to Asia
- Required Language: Mandarin and English
- Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in basic 2d/3d modeling in Pro/E or UG- (optional)
- Finite Element Analysis - (optional)
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits. For detailed company information,
Please go to our web site at www.foxlink.com
Engineering Project Manager