- The FAE is part of the DACH Services Team - working from home anywhere in Germany.
- The main focus of this Post-sale position is to deliver professional and support services which include remote and on-site implementations of AudioCodes’ equipment.
- It includes effective diagnosis, documentation, and resolution of 2nd/3rd tier issues.
- The FAE is responsible for the implementation delivery cycle, or problem resolution cycle; from responding to initial trouble reports, to reproducing issues in our lab and/or escalating into Engineering as needed, to solution delivery and follow-up.
- May also support pre-sales engineering activities, POCs and customer training.
- The position involves the following responsibilities:
- Direct handling of Professional Services activities
- Onsite and Remote sessions
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Reproducing issues in the lab
- Ensuring High Customer Satisfaction
- Interfacing with backend support/R&D for L4
- Out of hours work
- This position requires exceptional organizational, troubleshooting, and communication skills, as well as patience, persistence, and a desire to help customers achieve success with our products.
- Traveling within EMEA is required as well as off hour’s installations and support.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or University Diploma in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Telecommunications equipment (e.g. Voice & UC technologies, Data networking equipment, PSTN protocols, VOIP protocols, TCP/IP, MS Servers infrastructure, etc.)
- Data Networking and Telephony In-depth experience (e.g. working with Cisco, Hands-on, QOS, Dynamic Protocols, IPsec, Routing and Bridging).
- Experience writing application notes & technical / project documents
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Working with Microsoft Unified Communications solutions (Lync/Skype For Business)
- SBC experience, Working with Ribbon, Acme Packet, AudioCodes, Avaya, Cisco, Patton, Sangoma technologies or solutions
- Working in an OEM/Vendor or Service Provider, dealing with Telephony, ACD, PBX, Voice Communication systems or solutions
€60,000.00 - €70,000.00 /year