• Field Adjustment and management of homeowners property claims in Pennsylvania, with a concentration in the counties of Philadelphia, Bucks, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery and Berks.
• Coverage/policy analysis, damage assessment and settlement of 1st party property claims.
• Provide technical guidance, direction and 1st in class customer service experience in the handling of homeowner property cases.
• Ensure timely and appropriate claim reserves in accordance to our best practices standards.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and usage of claims best practices, while meeting targets for service, loss mitigation, productivity and expense management.
• Ensure prompt determination of coverage, and payment of claims in accordance with quality standards.
• A minimum of 5-8 years of homeowners adjusting experience. Experience in Pennsylvania is required.
• Comprehensive understanding of Pennsylvania claim handling compliance regulations.
• Comprehensive understanding of property homeowner policy and claims process.
• Mastery of Xactimate 28.
• Familiarity with water mitigation auditing programs preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with policyholders, outside vendors and ensure that results are meeting our standards and objectives.
• Must possess excellent writing skills.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to obtain licensure in other states if requested.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university is required.