Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
The Field Consultant will provide customized business direction in order to assist SUBWAY franchise owners in maximizing profitability. To communicate the performance level of the locations and franchisees within their assigned area in comparison to Company standards and goals. Implement business growth by identifying potential operational opportunities for improvement and provide training to strengthen locations
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- BUILDING SALES & PROFITS: Impart Operational and Compliance guidance and education during Restaurant Visits: Consistently evaluate SUBWAY restaurants using the Restaurant Evaluation and compliance review on a monthly basis. Document adherence to Company compliance standards, improvements made, areas of opportunity and direction on how to improve. Evaluate how the restaurant is performing compared to SUBWAY policies and procedures, analyze sales and cost data and provide specific customized direction to improve in these areas.
- BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: Coach and counsel franchisees to reach individual store and territory goals. Train franchisees, managers, and store employees with regard to Company goals and initiatives. Provide guidance to franchisees to grow their business. Develop productive working relationships with franchisees, territory team members and HQ employees. Build Territory Relations by visiting all assigned restaurants/owners at minimum twice per month (more often as needed), communicating with franchisees via voicemail, e-mail, territory meetings, individual franchise meetings and written communications. Gains respect from franchisees to be recognized as an asset to the business and leader in the field. Assist Territory Manager, Senior Field Consultant and FWH staff, as needed.
- BUILDING STORES: Assist Territory Manager and development team with Site Reviews by conducting three day parts of customer intercepts for all reviews within assigned area. Provide direction and proficiency to franchisees and staff with regard to New Store Openings & Transfer Training Hours. Help to determine the readiness of the location to open based on their assessment of the operation Assist with the opening of all new SUBWAY locations as outlined by the Company. Complete an opening Evaluation, opening photographs, and opening hours log and submit to FWH within the required time frame.
- SELF-DEVELOPMENT: Applies designated training programs to develop new skills. Participates in all scheduled training classes, including on-line Sonexis training, be available to travel on an occasional basis to training sessions in Milford, field meetings, conventions, and staff meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Some restaurant or industry experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve and business analysis skills.
- High degree of detail orientation and ability to work within a team.
- Must also be able to work autonomously and be professional.
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and personalities, while maintaining a degree of personal integrity, utilizing problem solving skills.
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Long Term Disability
- Free Food and Coffee
- Employee Events