|Reference # :||19-04352||Title :||Field Engineer 4 (1912211146)|
|Location :||Augusta, GA|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/29/2019 / 04/24/2020|
Miles 200~300 per week.
A+ Certification and US Citizen REQUIRED - Indicate on the top of the resume or will be declined.
DIRECTIONS: Recruiters/Suppliers MUST ask the candidate these questions below and write down EXACTLY what they answer. Do NOT make any corrections to their answers regardless if they are right or wrong. If any questions are left blank, the resume WILL be rejected!
Address: (COMPLETE ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE)
1. Extensive driving is a requirement. Would you have a problem driving 2 to 3 hours to deliver services to one of your customers?
2. Have you ever worked for Client? If yes, please provide the dates and reason for leaving.
3. Are you currently looking for other opportunities in the current job market?
4. If your car breaks down, what is your back up plan?
5. At your former employer, were there any reason for calling into work?
6. Occasionally you will be faced with unplanned overtime work (work past 5:30pm). Will this be a problem for you?
7. Do you have a reliable computer, a high speed internet connection, and a printer at home?
8. The position mandates business casual attire – no jeans, hats, caps, t-shirts, tennis shoes, construction-type boots, un-tucked shirts, hoodies, and thermal sweat shirts, among casual dress. You will be required to report to work in dress pants/kakis, collar shirt, tucked in, and dress shoes. Will this be a problem?
9. Will you commit to a minimum of 6 months, understanding that if the commitment is broken an unfavorable reference would be provided if called by a future employer?
10. You will be required to certify and maintain Dell computer certification in your own time and complete before the drug and background is completed (5 business days). Will this be a problem for you?
11. Have you ever completed Dell Certs before? If so, please provide your Dell Login.
12. Do you have gaps in your resume between jobs? If so, explain why.
13. Why did you leave your last job? Why did you leave the job before that one?