Integro Technologies Corp provides machine vision integration services for a wide range of manufacturing processes.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Field Engineering Team!
- Associate’s degree or equivalent technical experience in electrical/mechanical engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical aptitude is a requirement
- Machine Vision Sensors (2D & 3D) experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow is a must in vision and other areas PLC, Robotics, and Servos
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as Application Engineers, Project Managers, Electrical, Marketing/Sales and Mechatronic Technicians
- Timely completion and submission all required paperwork
- Approximately 95% travel is required as needed for system installation, with some potential international travel
Personal characteristics required for position:
- Ability to work with co-workers, and customers in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Typical mental demands:
Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
Employer paid medical, dental, vision, holidays, vacation, sick and 401k