FRAUD ALERT: We have been made aware of individuals fraudulently posing as members of the Ensign Services HR Team. Authorized contact with applicants will always be via email from an email account ending in ensignservices.net. Do not provide your U.S. Social Security Number or any payment information to anyone claiming to represent Ensign Services or The Ensign Group. Should you receive a job solicitation through a method other than email, such as phone or text message, or from an email account not ending in ensignservices.net, please do not respond and immediately contact Roya Eskandari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Information Systems / IT Field Resource (Los Angeles/Orange Counties Surrounding Markets) Ensign Services Inc., seeks a culture driven talented and energetic IT Field Resource, as to serve the needs of our rapidly expanding client base across the United States.
About the Company
ESI is the most progressive company in the exploding healthcare services field today. Dedicated to restoring public confidence in the healthcare industry, ESI has assembled a team of highly competent, dedicated and caring individuals who are creating a new standard of excellence for healthcare providers everywhere. ESI currently serves over 250+ locations which include Skilled Nursing Facilities, Mobile Diagnostics, Medical Laboratories, Medical Transportation, and Laboratory Services. With nearly 30,000 employees in 15 states nationwide, these facilities have no corporate headquarters or a traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the "Service Center," a world-class service team that provides the centralized Clinical, Legal, Risk Management, HR, Training, Accounting, IT and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus squarely on day-to-day care and business issues in their facilities.
About the Opportunity
We are looking to add an IT professional who is a, personable, and passionate individual to our Field Ops Team. This position is a field driven position, and requires someone who loves meeting and interacting with different people on a daily and weekly basis. This position will expose you to a variety of IT Technology, Healthcare Information Technology, Project Management, Customer Service, HIPPA, Compliance Rules and Regulations, EHR Systems, Data Center Support, and Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and deploy new hardware, infrastructure setup, and support at newly acquired and existing entities on an independent basis.
- Deploy necessary equipment at workstations, offices, hallways, MDF closet, IDF closets etc.
- Be accountable from start to finish to ensure that the network installation premise is up and running correctly.
- Analyze problems and implement solutions, including exercising discretion and independent
- judgment to solve problems and address issues presented for resolution.
- Apply systems analysis techniques to assess and determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Identify and fix any underutilization of systems and network resources relying on skills and proficiency in the application of information to computer systems analysis.
- Make analytical assessments and decisions and consult with networking about how each computer network should function.
- Provide on-site support to operating entities.
- Assist the field with email or trouble ticket inquiries to resolve IT systems issues and problems promptly; escalate to the Engineering, Networking, System Admin, Telco, HRIS and Data Services teams when appropriate.
- When necessary, assist the field with addressing support inquiries via telephone, or web conferencing
- Provide support and incident management and communications for IT systems faults and service requests.
- Track issues to resolution including but not limited to updating and closing support tickets
- Update the field with issue resolutions or ETR.
- Track user account creations, changes, and deletions via our ticketing system promptly.
- When necessary, perform password resets, and track via our ticketing system.
- Support computers, laptops, smartphones, copiers, kiosk, time clocks, phones, nurse call and all other applications essential to day to day operations.
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact, and independently develop a plan to respond.
- Perform work as requested by the IT Manager and other related IT departments and field locations.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as other departments within the organization.
- Any other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary to ensure that the needs of the organization and computer users are met.
- Work in office areas, basements, network rooms (MDF/IDF), Telco Rooms, and other storage areas.
- Moves intermittently and frequently during working hours.
- Heavy “local market” travel ( up to75% ). Drive distances up to 4 hours as needed..
- Travel by air on a monthly basis or when required, ( up to 50% or more). Could be gone for up to two weeks, as needed. Schedules are subject to changes
- Works beyond regular working hours daily on weekends and holidays, only when necessary.
- Subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).
- Subject to injury from falls, burns from equipment, odors, exposed to dust, disinfectants, hazardous chemicals, tobacco smoke, and other air contaminants
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1-3 years of IT field experience or related experience is mandatory, including minimum Associate Degree, or 60 completed college credit towards an IT driven field.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Skills, Network Basics, Citrix, Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, Webex, IE, Chrome, Edge, iOs, Android.
- Customer service and performance-driven experience is mandatory.
- Specific Requirements
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language proficiently to communicate with others. Possess the ability to make independent decisions and exercise discretion and judgment is mandatory. Possess the ability to interact respectfully and professionally with personnel, residents, visitors, vendors and the general public. Able to be calm and level-headed in emergencies, or diaster situations. Well groomed, professionally dressed, professional demeanor, and possess the ability to work harmoniously with others inside and outside the department. Willing and able to seek out new methods and principles and to incorporate them into existing practices. IT Resource will respond appropriately to written and oral requests for assistance from the field or from within the IT Department. Follow all rules of the employee handbook, and compliance training without deviation or self interpretation. Act ethically in the best interest of the Company, Facilities, Staff, and Resident. Knowledgeable in the use of computers, networks, e-mail, spreadsheets and document word processing
ESI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary and benefits, plus eligibility for bonuses and stock options.
If you'd like to make the world a better place and believe you can meet the expectations outlined above, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for our organization!
Salary: $55,000-65,000/annually salaried position commensurate with experience
Position Type: Regular Full Time, Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, vacation pay, holiday pay, fun, and supportive work environment
Location: Primary location will be Los Angeles/Orange Counties and surrounding Metro Areas.
Marcus Gilliam – Director of IT Field Operations
All inquiries held in confidence. No phone calls or agencies/third party/recruiting, please.
Ensign Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening required.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.