Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for technical documentation, including reviews and benefit-cost analyses. Supports the SHMO and staff in any technical tasks required.
- Maintain extensive knowledge on FEMA and disaster specific guidance on Hazard Mitigation Programs.
- Provide subrecipients with assistance on and review subrecipients’ benefit cost analyses.
- Coordinate with FEMA on their review of benefit cost analyses.
- Review projects for technical eligibility with the HMGP guidance and programmatic requirements.
- Optimize procedures and maintain communication and focus.
- Maintain, track cases assigned and provide input where necessary in the data management information system.
- Keep the Technical Advisor informed on issues, problems & resolutions.
- Excellent customer service skill set, ability to listen and facilitate work to cost estimate.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, licensed Engineer cert. in Puerto Rico required.
- Strong organization skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, FEMA cost benefit analysis software, and cost estimating software.
- Experience in FEMA Section 404 & 406 required.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies