How would you like to join an installation team like ours?
- Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Private Company”
- Double Digit Company Growth last 10 years
- Industry Leading Compensation
- 4% Company Matched 401K
- Up to 90% employer matched Health Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation first full calendar year
- Unlimited Advancement Opportunities
At PRO-VISION® Video Systems, we engineer, manufacture, supply and install rear vision and vehicle recording systems, body-worn cameras and software solutions exclusively for the law enforcement, transit and commercial markets. We have built a solid reputation for delivering Reliable, Simple, Affordable™ commercial mobile video technology that increases safety and reduces liability for organizations throughout the U.S. and in nearly 50 countries around the globe.
We are looking for an Installation Technician to strengthen our current team of professional on-site installers to meet the ever-growing demand for our installation services throughout the country. In this position, you will be trained on the most efficient way to properly install each of our industry-leading video systems.
- 12 volt vehicle upfitting / outfitting of emergency vehicles (fire trucks & ambulances), police / patrol cars, utility vehicles, taxis, school buses, transit buses and a variety of other commercial vehicle types
- Installing GPS antennas, DVRs, Monitors, external system recording triggers, and exterior and interior cameras
- Using company-issued mobile devices to log hours, requests, and job related activities
- Maintaining a clean and orderly working environment
- Upholding the highest install quality
- Must have valid driver's license and be insurable
- Must pass drug screening
- General interest in the automotive industry
- Intermediate knowledge of automotive electrical systems & vehicle wiring
- Proficient at using computers, smart phones and tablets
- Prior vehicle installation or upfitter experience preferred (e.g. experience installing emergency lighting, two-way mobile radios, GPS equipment, antennas or other electrical equipment)
- Overnight Travel
This full-time position offers competitive compensation plus benefits that include paid time off, a generous health plan and a company-matched 401(K). Company vehicle and tools provided. Relocation not required for these home to job-site install positions.
If this opportunity sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org