Come join our global team of dedicated professionals who through their extraordinary efforts demonstrate every day their commitment to our mission of improving the lives of patients. At Orthofix our culture is built around Integrity and the core beliefs we live by: Exceed Expectations, Work Together, Be Respectful, Get Lean and Have Fun! As an Orthofix employee, you will become an integral part of our culture by continually demonstrating the highest level of integrity and our beliefs while making an impact to our vision “To be a highly respected global orthopedic and spine company that delivers exceptional value to our patients, customers, team members, partners and shareholders."
Field Inventory Logistics Representative
How you'll make a difference?
Oversee the daily operation of providing customer service and order-filling processes for the Spinal Fixation related products. The CSA is the primary liaison for field personnel in order to assist them with field inventory management and scheduled surgery support.
What will be your Duties and Responsibilities?
- Perform primary functions of the Customer Service Representative responsibilities.
- Process orders, provide technical expertise to all internal and external customers and serve as the primary liaison with distributors, RSDs, and Orthofix management.
- Perform a wide variety of complex duties, requiring initiative and a significant amount of judgment in solving problems and decision making which effects revenue.
- Provides leadership & training for less experienced personnel to increase department efficiency and overall company service.
- Analyze documents for accuracy, investigate questionable data and take corrective action when necessary.
- Provide service to customers after normal office hours via cell phone and laptop
- Regularly update distributors on status of orders.
- Establish and maintain outstanding relationship with distributors and RSD’s.
- Support and provide ongoing training to distributors regarding commercial sales process.
- Daily analyses of orders on hold to ensure all avenues are taken for prompt shipment and revenue recognition.
- Determine shipment and revenue amounts based on unit price, marketing programs, and booking policy.
- Perform final analysis of order prior to release; ensure accuracy of pricing.
- Regular attendance required.
What skills you'll need?
- Complete understanding of the CSR position and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills required with an emphasis on difficult telephone communications and non-routine questions.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with an emphasis on quality.
- Excellent time management and task management skills are essential.
- Exceptional product knowledge.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology.
- Project a professional image.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks.
- P.C. and typing skills required.
Nonessential Skills, Experience and Qualifications (not necessary but preferred):
- Bilingual a Plus
- Windows environment report building skills
Physical Demands and Work Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, walk and use business equipment daily such as P.C., copier, fax, telephone, etc.; occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 20 lbs.
- Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level.
Orthofix complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Orthofix makes its employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, Orthofix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.