Come join our global team of dedicated professionals who through their extraordinary efforts demonstrate every day their commitment to our mission of improving the lives of patients. At Orthofix our culture is built around Integrity and the core beliefs we live by: Exceed Expectations, Work Together, Be Respectful, Get Lean and Have Fun! As an Orthofix employee, you will become an integral part of our culture by continually demonstrating the highest level of integrity and our beliefs while making an impact to our vision “To be a highly respected global orthopedic and spine company that delivers exceptional value to our patients, customers, team members, partners and shareholders."
Field Inventory Logistics and Sales Support
How you'll make a difference?
Oversee the daily operation of providing customer service and order-filling processes for the Spine Fixation related products. The CSR is the primary liaison for field personnel in order to assist them with field inventory management and scheduled surgery support.
What will be your Duties and Responsibilities?
- Provide logistical service and support for our Sales Team by providing surgical instrumentation and implants for scheduled surgeries
- Process sales orders and restock inventory levels as needed
- Maintain par levels of inventory with adjustments to orders as is needed
- Maintain circulation of loaner pool inventory with ongoing communication on expected return dates
- Provide courier coordination for priority inventory requests with consideration to travel time and sterilization window requirements
- Process additional transactions and return authorization requests
- Provide service expertise to all internal and external customers, serving as the primary liaison between corporate and field distributors, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, and Orthofix management.
- Daily analyses of orders on hold to ensure all avenues are taken for prompt shipment and revenue recognition.
- Validate revenue amounts based on unit price, marketing programs, and booking policy.
- Analyze orders for accuracy, investigate questionable data and take corrective action when necessary.
- Perform final analysis of order prior to release; ensure accuracy of pricing.
- Provide service to customers after normal office hours (within a rotation schedule) via cell phone and laptop
- Establish and maintain outstanding relationship with distributors and Regional Sales Managers.
- Educate distributors regarding commercial sales process.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all product lines to ensure complete inventory systems are shipped for surgery
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Regular attendance required.
What skills you'll need?
- 2+ years of experience in field inventory support required
- Complete understanding of the CSR position and responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with an emphasis on quality.
- Excellent time management and task management skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making abilities.
- Effective and professional communication skills required
- PC and typing skills required.
- Working knowledge of Excel
Nonessential Skills, Experience and Qualifications (not necessary but preferred):
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology.
Physical Demands and Work Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, walk and use business equipment daily such as P.C., copier, fax, telephone, etc.; occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 20 lbs.
- Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level.
Orthofix complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Orthofix makes its employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, Orthofix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.