Position Type: Full Time
$60,000 base salary plus 400.00/month auto allowance
Sales Partnerships Inc. recruits, trains, and manages sales teams on behalf of Fortune 500 companies. We are built by salespeople for salespeople.
We are currently hiring Field Marketing Agents to become authorized representatives of our Fortune 100 client, who is one of the most respected financial services companies in the world. You will be visiting small and medium-sized businesses that have already signed up for our client's service. Your mission will be to educate them about the value of our client's service and to help them increase their usage of the program. You'll be their hero - you'll be bringing them knowledge and information that will help them grow their business by fully leveraging our client's service.
Why should you work for us?
We are fast-paced and growth-focused. We’re a 7-time Inc. 5000 honoree for fastest growing companies in the US.
We reward hard work. We train, we promote from within, and we reward our people for a job well done.
Generous compensation. We know it’s not just about the money - you love sales and marketing. But compensation is important too! We provide a competitive salary, a full benefits package, an auto allowance, paid training, and more.
We are winners. We’ve run projects on behalf of some of the top companies in America. This year, we proudly won 7 gold Stevie Awards for the top sales and customer service companies in the nation. And we’re just getting started. Come join the winning team!
- Willing to work in the field full-time (generally Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm)
- Ability to meet weekly and monthly activity metric goals
- Able to effectively present and educate businesses on our client’s brand value
- High degree of professional interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity
- Proficient in using company issued iPhones, iPads, and CRM systems to manage and document daily activities
- 2+ years of B2B field sales experience is a plus
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Must own a reliable automobile, possess a valid driver's license and have current auto insurance with limits that can be increased to meet our company requirements
- This position requires 8 hours in the field visiting 30 plus businesses a day with the goal of having value conversations with decision-makers
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to get in and out of your vehicle up to 35 times a day
- Must be able to walk up to 5 miles per day
- Must be able to carry up to 15 pounds
- Must be proficient in smartphones and tablets; CRM experience is a huge plus
Benefits: Competitive package available once eligibility requirements are met
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- PTO/ Paid Holidays / Paid Sick Days
- HSA/FSA Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive benefits package once eligibility requirements are met