Are you a recent Marketing Grad and looking for your next step in your Marketing Career?
Then Sodexo may have the ideal opportunity for you! Sodexo Universities Dining is seeking a Field Marketing Coordinator to join the team that manages the food service marketing program at Western State Colorado University, in Gunnison, CO, a growing University located in the heart of the Rockies near Mount Crested Butte. 2500 students on campus, 700 students on meal plans in a relatively new University Center featuring platform dining.
This position supports all dining venues operated by Sodexo at WSCU consisting of Resident Dining, Retail Dining and Catering Services. The Field Marketing Coordinator will drive sales and market our dining program to our customer base, will bring innovation and lead marketing efforts on campus- social media, website management, Sustainability and Customer Engagement programs.
This is an HOURLY field marketing position that requires "feet on the street," hands on marketing and merchandising in the Student Dining and Food Retail venues on campus and the athletic center - actively engaging in communication with the students, educating on value of VMPs, updating them on Theme Nights and Limited Time Offers, etc
The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience - meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
This position supports the on-campus dining team by creating, customizing, implementing and presenting marketing plans, strategies/programs, visual merchandising and managing social media related to the dining program.
In this role,the Field Marketing Coordinator interacts with internal team members, media and public relations personnel through social media, client stakeholders and customers in the formulation of promotional plans of action. This person will have a high level of customer contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during promotional events and presenting/speaking to students, parents, faculty and staff. This position requires strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Field Marketing Coordinator will:
- Work to increase student engagement in dining services;
- Be instrumental in the growth of all meal plans to drive sales;
- Make recommendations for future program development;
- Communicate and update the entire Sodexo management team and student body through use of technology and marketing tools;
What’s in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Field Marketing Coordinator will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that supports hundreds of college campuses and thousands upon thousands of college students across the country, offers clear career paths, room for career growth and advancement, and professional resources and training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving dining services team at Western State Colorado University! To learn more about WSCU visit: https://www.western.edu
Sound like the job for you? APPLY TODAY!
- Supports growth by executing growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Executes cascaded plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Implements cascaded internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Supports program awareness through a physical presence at site
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.