Reports directly to a Project Superintendent on assigned special projects. Assist the Project Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent with managing all construction activities on the project site.
• Help administer project safety program to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
• Helps provide technical assistance on the project, interprets contract drawings and submittals
• Assist assistant superintendent, project superintendent, and project manager with daily and weekly tasks including daily reports, daily safety walks, weekly quantity reports, and weekly schedule updates
• Understand the project schedule and the critical path
• Review content for the short term plan
• Participate in the quality program including attending meetings, performing inspections, and verifying materials
This is an internship position. Standard work hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 pm.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a demonstrated interest in the construction management industry.
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.