DISH supports 135+ In-Home Services (IHS) facilities that deliver service solutions to customers in every zip code, across the entire country. The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles devoted to a flawless customer experience while delivering the industry's best products and services for DISH and many other national, household brands.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Field Operations Supervisor/Manager provides leadership and manages overall direction for the Field Service Technician team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are looking for a leader with strong problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service focus.
As a Field Operations Supervisor/Manager you will be responsible for directing, coaching, and developing technicians to create a high performing team that delivers the best customer service possible. This highly rewarding position offers a very competitive starting salary plus the opportunity to earn generous bonuses based on the performance of your team. We provide a company vehicle, free DISH programming, paid training, and incredible opportunity for advancement.
- Supporting new employees through training and future development
- Demonstrating and coaching behaviors that ensure quality customer service
- Training existing Installers/Technicians on changing processes, procedures and technologies.
- Conducting on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members regarding quality service and adherence to safety standards
- Monitoring and coaching to improve team and individual performance
- Managing fleet-related processes including vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Addressing escalated customer and/or employee issues
Skills - Experience and Requirements
As a Field Operations Supervisor/Manager you must be able to lead and motivate a diverse team to achieve common goals. We are looking for a supervisor/manager with excellent communication skills, energetic leadership style, strong problem solving abilities, and effective conflict resolution skills.
- High School diploma, college degreepreferred but not required
- A strong competency in leading, developing, mentoring, and coaching
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports
- Ability to write reports and correspondence. Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, working in small spaces and/or various heights, work in all climates and safely operate a motor vehicle