Nalco Champion, an Ecolab company, provides safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry, refineries and petrochemical operations. Through onsite problem solving and the application of innovative technologies, we maximize production, optimize water use and overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Field Operations Team Lead
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Field Operations Supervisor in our Energy Services facility located in Douglas, WY. If you are a passionate professional that likes to work in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits. No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
Territory / Location Information:
This position is based in Douglas, WY.
- Ensures a safe work environment, promotes a safety culture, delivers safety training (weekly), etc.
- Provides performance feedback and delivers corrective actions to associates at their assigned location under the direction of their Field Operations Manager.
- Assists with job competency training
- Elevates concerns to management as required
- Ensures equipment is safe and in proper working order including scheduling of preventative maintenance.
- Performs inventory tasks in conjunction with MRP for their assigned location to include receipt of goods, cycle counts, days on hand, replenishment, etc.
- Plans routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Allocates and records resources and movements on the transportation planning system.
- Ensures all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicates effectively with the external and internal customers and builds positive relationships
- Acts as a relief driver as required
- Will be required to travel up to 10%
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- 5+ years of experience in a DOT regulated position within the Oil Field Chemicals Industry
- Valid Class A CDL with proper Hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Knowledge of precautions needed if exposed to H2S (hydrogen sulfide)
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies and trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
- Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
- Experience with SAP