Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Deliver parts to existing consignment and non-consignment customers.
- Ensure customers are properly trained on parts ordering procedures and inventory organization requirements that maximize equipment uptime and overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and sell additional parts products to existing accounts.
- Maintain proper paperwork and account management files.
- Maintain accurate, organized, and timely parts inventories within van and customer locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned inside and outside the parts department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience as a technical parts representative or field service technician within the material handling industry preferred
- Knowledge of service parts inventory control
- Good written and verbal communication, organizational, problem-solving, and customer care skills
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs and occasionally up to 150 lbs
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled