NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.”
Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
Immediate opportunity exists for Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer in the area of Network Management and Automation who will provide technical expertise throughout our sales process to our rapidly growing customer base. Training will be provided to help the Pre-Sales team become experts on NetBrain’s industry leading software. Sr. Pre-Sales Network Engineers provide technical engineering expertise of our products throughout the sales process, as well as post-implementation engineering support to our clients.
- Duties include: performing pre-sales on-line demos of NetBrain software for prospective customers consisting of network engineers and network managers; provide product improvement suggestions to the development teamLeading the NetBrain Assisted Proof of Concept process including multiple remote meetings with customers in order to prove out the functionality of the NetBrain software and its value in the prospective customer’s environmentTraining and assisting customers in using the many features of the NetBrain software to manage their network; and providing technical leadership regarding network technology and deployments to various NetBrain internal teams, including pre-sales, post-sales, advanced services, marketing, and product managementActive participation in development projects of NetBrain contributing to product enhancements.
- Analysis of customers' experience and feedback and proposing resolutions. Research and analysis of SE team's processes and efficiency
- Work on optimizing and/or creating improvement strategies cross-functionally and driving those strategies to successful measurable completionCreate forums or processes by which organizational knowledge is more often and more effectively shared throughoutConsistently and proactively raises the level of organizational knowledge through novel and effective methods of communication, trainings, TOI sessionsOrganize own and others’ documentation for clarity, ease of use and maintainability. Expand personal knowledge network both inside and external to NetBrainDevelops problem solving strategies, approaches solution alternatives that maximize reuse.
- Solves problems outside own domain and technical expertise through the strength of his/her reasoning and mentor’s others within the organization to learn and practice.
- Demonstrates extraordinary creativity in developing solutions to complex problemsStretches team perspective and insight into complex problems and issues (i.e., coaches them to "think differently").
- Holds teams accountable for high quality and robust analysis of problems. Identify all risk assumptions associated with a proposal and anticipate likely objections/ concernsDevelop innovative thinking models and methodologies, and gather the information necessary, to enable breakthroughs in problem solving and decision makingDevelop a foundation of sound research and strong underlying evidence to support alternative solutions for our customer baseAnticipate and identify gaps in stakeholder/customer thinking to provide awareness of what they truly need, beyond what they say
- Expert understanding and extensive knowledge with all major commercially available networking hardware products, as well as expert level understanding of configurations, operations and deployments of such hardware products.
- Use of all current leading-edge technologies in the network and telecommunications fields, including, but not limited to: dynamic routing protocols, QOS, network security, and MPLS.
• Perform pre-sales on-line demos of NetBrain software for prospective customers consisting of network engineers, network managers, and key business stakeholders.• Provide product improvement suggestions to the development team.
Within 2 months of starting the position:• Lead the NetBrain Assisted Proof of Concept process including multiple remote meetings with customers proving NetBrain software functionality and value in the potential customer’s environment.• Train and assist customers on using the many features of NetBrain software to manage their network. • Provide technical support to customers via on-line meetings, phone or email.
Within 4 months of starting the position:• Conduct product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts with very large Enterprise and Government deals as a known NetBrain guru• Provide technical leadership and mentoring regarding network technology and deployments to various NetBrain internal teams including pre-sales, post-sales, advanced services, marketing, and product management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred• Extensive knowledge of major vendors’ networking products configurations, operations, and deployments is required• CCNP, CCDP or similar certification is preferred• Experience implementing and troubleshooting dynamic routing protocols, QOS, network security, MPLS, etc.• Previous Network Operations and/or NOC Experience Preferred• Early adopter with interest in latest networking trends and technology• Excellent verbal and written communication skills• Strong technical presentation skills• Team player with experience training and/or mentoring