Great Career Opportunity
We’re looking for a full-time Registered Field Nurse for our Semi-Independent Living Ann Arbor Apartment Program. This RN field nurse position is responsible for the monitoring all medical concerns as directed, provides direct care, treatment of client medical issues, develops plans of care and provides staff training, provides a large amount of transportation to and from medical appointments attended with the clients.
Michigan Licensed Registered Nurse
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability and willingness to learn new skills
Ability and willingness to set priorities
Ability to work as part on an interdisciplinary team and serve as a team member
Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
Acceptable under the State of Michigan Good Moral Character Statute
Knowledgeable of HIPAA Privacy Rules
Psychiatric experience would be a plus, but not required.
Previous experience working with the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) population preferred
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Ability to lift, transfer, rotate, push, pull and assist patients weighing up to 150 pounds who are partially or totally dependent for moving about and maneuvering a manual wheelchair.
- Other physical requirements include stooping, bending, twisting, standing and walking throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to execute physical restraint techniques, including bringing patient safely to the ground level.
- Must be able to execute CPR and other emergency first aid procedures according to prescribed standards.
Relevant keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aid, HHA, Patient Care Technician, PCA, LPN, Direct Care Worker, DCW, Nursing Assistant, NA, Medical Assistant, MA, rehabilitation assistants, certified nursing aide, home health aide, personal care aide, rehab assistant, aides, CNA, CNA's, HHA, HHA's, nursing assistant, nurse aide, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Certified Nurses Aide (CNA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA), Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), Nurses' Aide, Nursing Aide, Nursing Assistant, State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Care Giver, Caregiver, Certified Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Home Care Aide, Caregiver, Personal Care Aide, Personal Care Attendant (PCA), Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Companion, Care Provider, Homemaker, Health Care, Healthcare, Managed Care, healthcare, Ypsilanti, Washtenaw, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Seasonal, Part time, Full Time.
#werehiring #workwithus #Detroitjobs #MIjobs #JobSearch #JobSeeker #JobListing #Jobs #Job #Hiring #Employment #tweetmyjobs #jobs4u
Statement of EEO
EEO/Drug Free Employer
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision