Field Representative (Computer / Smart Phone / Tablet), Contract, Philadelphia, PA, $34k p/y - $36k p/y
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
* Establish and maintain long term relationships with assigned Clients
* Install equipment for newly assigned Client
* Drive to Client locations within a designated territory, using a company-provided vehicle
* Identify problems and troubleshoot data/equipment
* Ensure collection and transmission equipment is properly installed and configured to transmit necessary audience data
* Prioritize, schedule and complete all work in compliance with established policy and guidelines in assigned territory
* Accurately collect and report demographics and audience information using proprietary software
* Educate and coach Clients
* Ability to work in non-traditional schedule, including evenings and weekends
* Strong technical skills which may include: previous experience with consumer electronics. software systems and networking knowledge
* Superior customer service skills and ability to connect with Clients
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Excellent organizational/time management skills
* Minimum High School Diploma/GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience
* Computer/Smart Phone/Tablet proficiency; ability to use email, spreadsheets, and other applications
* Must have a valid Driver's License and a satisfactory driving record
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$34,000.00 - $36,000.00 /year