THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION.
Field Sales Associate
This is an entry level to mid level sales position.The field sales associate will be responsible for the retail facing and engagement side of the brand.The position will be charged with growing sales of key dealers, increasing product assortment with their assigned markets, and improving the visual brand presentation within the
assigned markets.In addition, FSA will administer product training to the dealers and their staff and, consumers, andin general, be responsible for elevating the brand in their region.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
·Serves as the point of contact for designated key dealers and regional efforts. Working hand in hand with our distribution partners.
·Assists in maintaining dealer relationships while anticipating and resolving potential issues before they
impact those dealers.
·Assist in the planning and execution of a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer
·Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective and current dealers, involving relevant team members and external distributers as needed.
·Work with assigned dealers to review and update product assortment as appropriate for their market/clientele. Liase with relevant distributors to ensure the dealers are getting the appropriate service and products.
·Coordinate with dealer and internal marketing resources to visually represent the brand in the most
effective fashion for that dealer.
·Track and report efforts with each dealer and give suggestions on higher level initiatives to assist your
·Administer product training with dealers and their staff.In addition, will be utilized for assisting with big box store training events, law enforcement dealers, and consumer events & shows.
·Actively involved in educating, servicing and assisting clients on various marketing and inventory
strategies to set them up for success.
·Assist with the planning, setup and execution of sales exhibits/trade shows, training events and other
events, as required.Do research and give recommendations for future events/shows.
·Is a subject matter expert in the company’s products and other general information of interest to
·Tracks competitive activity, performs market analysis, and reports findings to relevant team members, offering solutions or strategies to deal with any issues that are discovered.
·Ensure all business dealings are compliant with all local, state, federal and laws.
·Visit stores on an as needed basis; but no less than once every 2-3 months.
·Travel up to 60% in designated
·Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in business or other related field preferred but not required.OR High School Graduate or GED required.
- 12 months’ experience in a sales or business development role desired.
- Experience within our industry is not required; but familiarity with our product lines and usage is a must.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
·Must have prospecting and closing skills; while always-keeping company objectives and
goals in the forefront; looking for a win-win situation.
·Must have good time management and planning skills.
·Ability and willingness to learn new skills and concepts.
·Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
·Ability to read people and situations; picking up on verbal and non-verbal cues to aid in
·Strong attention to detail.
·Must be an active listener and have ability to translate messages from various individuals and backgrounds.
·Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.); ability to learn new programs
·Organizational: This position reports to the Director of Sales – Apperal and Accessories.
· Pay Rate: Competitive pay rate commensurate to experience (base plus bonus incentives).
· Benefits: Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance as well as voluntary
short-term disability and accident insurance.Additionally we offer a 401(k) plan.
· Background:Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer. The applicant must be authorized to receive Technical Data and/or Technology under U.S. export control laws.Any offer made is contingent on the applicant passing a background check that will include a restricted party screening and,
for prospective employees who are Foreign Persons, on the Company obtaining all necessary export licenses.In addition the applicant will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug
Magpul is an equal opportunity employer: disabilities/veterans.