Field Sales Consultant - Buffalo(Job Number: R109339)
This position is responsible for managing all dental field sales activities within a specific territory. This requires regular consultative contact with every account in a designated territory to build merchandise, equipment, technology, and service sales with existing customers and a heavy emphasis on obtaining new customers.
Essential Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop, manage, and increase Merchandise, Equipment, Technology, and Service Sales in a specific territory as defined by Regional Manager, this requires face to face consultative contact with every customer.
- Plan, organize, and implement effective strategies using all company programs, tools and initiatives to increase market share in Merchandise, Equipment, Technology, and Service.
- Maintain professional and consistent communication with Regional Manager and perform activities with customers as directed.
- Attend all sales meetings, dental conventions, seminars, and Career Development training programs as instructed by Regional Manager.
- Respond in a professional fashion to customer concerns, executing follow up actions to ensure customer issues/opportunities are communicated to appropriate HSD departments.
- Maintain accountability for adherence to company and divisional organization policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Physical Activities: This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment. Also works in all areas of designated territory traveling from office to office via personal vehicle. Some travel required.
At least 2 years of prior sales-related experience required.
Knowledge and Skills
Desired skills include: sales knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and project management skills
Valid driver's license required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Henry Schein, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Primary Location: USA-NY-New York Area