Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
* Maximize sell through of Ryobi®, Homelite®, and Milwaukee® brands by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
* Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
* Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTi Management, and The Home Depot.
* Maintain regular contact with assigned Home Depot store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
* Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and
understand the competition.
* Participate in the TTI Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
* Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate store
associates, management and customers.
* Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and management.
* Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows, etc.
* Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales, field sales or customer service
* Valid driver's license required.
* Relocation may be required for future promotional opportunities.
* Ability to work nights and weekends.
* Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.) and requesting assistance as
needed. Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending
ladders to move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects, assemble tools and build displays.
* Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled