Summary:� Develop and execute sales plan for assigned Fabricator, OEM and CM accounts focusing on business retention, account penetration and demand identification initiatives to meet or exceed established sales and profit forecast/goals.� Develop new business within the territory.� Preferred base location would be in the Hayward Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.� Other duties may be assigned.
- Identifies tracks and pursues available business at assigned account base and/or assigned geographic territory.
- Manages account activity to assurer proper product penetration and volume increases.
- Travels to accounts in territory to meet with current and prospective accounts to present or reinforce Company�s value proposition in an effort to identify and close business opportunities.
- Manage all internal and external resources necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Display or demonstrate products and/or services using appropriate sales and marketing collateral.
- Develops and presents professional business proposals to existing and prospective customers.
- Prepares and submits strategic account call itinerary and call reports as required.
- Works and communicates with inside sales to coordinate account activities and strategies.
- Develops strong, productive supplier relationships and coordinates customer product presentation with suppliers.
- Updates customer profile tools and uses information to efficiently manage territory as required.
- Develops, maintain and advances relationships with key customer contacts including purchasing, engineering and upper management within assigned account base.
- Directly solicits customer service feedback and, if necessary, assists in the coordination of resolution to any problems or issues.
- Attends select trade shows as required.
- Prepares and submits business expense reports as required.
Qualifications:� To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.� The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.� Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:� Bachelor�s degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or four plus years related sales/marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.� Experience in technical sales, or electronic component distribution sales or closely related field preferred.� Fastener experience a plus.
Computer Skills:� Proficiency in the following applications: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.� Experience with sales tracking software a plus.
Frequent travel required.
Benefits:� ���������� Salary + Commission���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
���������������������������� Health, Dental, and Visual Insurance
���������������������������� Car Allowance
���������������������������� Cell Phone Allowance
���������������������������� Paid vacations
About the company
DB Roberts is a recognized leader in fastener distribution. Since inception, we have been focused on providing solutions for fastener applications in Sheet Metal Fabrication, Metalworking, and Industrial Electronics.
DB Roberts Company has 14 strategic locations, superior customer service, VMI programs, extensive product offerings and engineering support to meet customer�s requirements.
We proudly distribute for these fine manufacturers: Penn Engineering (PEM), Southco, POP, Heli-Coil, Accuride, Shercon, Sugatsune, Barry Controls, Heyco, Richco, Vlier, Lyn-Tron, Panduit and many more�.