The Field Sales Representative will serve as coordinator and administrator of all selling activities with strong focus on account development for the top home center accounts (Home Depot & Lowes).
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Provide product knowledge training and oversee/maintain merchandising best practices with third party service organization across the U.S.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the direct and field sales organizations, develop and maintain promotional calendar, maintain price lists, handle communication to and from the field.
- Account administration and expense management. Internal and external resources are utilized accordingly to develop and strengthen relationships directly with key customers and rep groups. Expenses are managed accordingly.
- Develop and maintain close liaison with sales personnel and customers in order to be aware of changing conditions and to be alert to opportunities for building distribution and sales volume.
- Co-Develop Fact Based Selling presentations for use by sales personnel based on careful analysis and interpretation of Account POS Data, IRI/Nielsen, Market Metrics, and other consumer and trade data.
- Utilize account specific data to exploit selling opportunities, i.e. distribution, pricing, shelving, promotion, and logistics.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing
- 1-3 years' experience, preferably in Store Service, Category Management, Sales Planning, Brand Management
- Requires high level of analytical ability
- Team oriented
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel
- Ability to travel 60%
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities0