PCM-G is expandingour organization and seeking field-based Account Executives to join our State & Local Sales team.
- Responsible for qualifying and closing business opportunities within the State & Local segments by selling complete IT solutions to accounts in a defined geographic territory. As a trusted advisor to State & Local clients, the Account Executive will identify opportunities to leverage PCM-G’s complete technology offering which includes hardware, software and services.
- Account penetration to develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers (elected officials, city managers, CIOs, CISOs, etc.) at all levels at each target account you will be assigned. Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
- Engage local vendor field representatives from Microsoft, Cisco, HP, EMC and VMware (and others). Collaborating on sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account and new segment opportunities.
- Collaborate with PCM-G’s Inside Sales Representatives to develop, document and execute account penetration strategies for assigned target accounts.
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills by participating in ongoing product and skill training opportunities provided by PCM-G and outside sources.
- Identify new accounts and introduce the PCM-G value proposition to key decision makers within the account. Position PCM-G’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers' long term needs.
- Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth. Manage geographic territory using professional territory management skills. Use our Microsoft CRM application to develop and utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures.
- Provide consistent and timely follow up communication and action steps after every sales call.
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis.
- A generous base PLUS uncapped commission earnings
- State of the art incentives from our manufacturer partners including CASH, trips, sporting events, TVs, tablets and MORE
- Incredible advancement opportunities while being mentored by award-winning sales managers.
- Robust medical (PPO & HMO), dental, vision, insurance and 401K benefits.
- Company paid vacation and sick time