Raymond has been a leader in the material handling industry since its founding in 1922 in Greene, NY. We have stuck with our family orientation and retained the culture of establishing and maintaining lifelong relationships with our customers and employees.
You'll find our business customs to be refreshing in today's world. Much of our culture of doing business on a handshake, trusting our customers, suppliers, employees and our family orientation, comes from our family beginnings. We believe we not only have the best products but also the best sales, service and support team in the material handling industry today.
We strive to do our best for our customers every day. You'll find that we exclusively carry the most advanced lift truck fleet optimization systems and equipment that the material handling industry has to offer. Along with that, you'll find the staff to support it. We have the expertise to take your warehouse to the next level and we strongly believe you will be completely satisfied in your choice of Raymond Handling Solutions.
Our Mission Statement
At Raymond Handling Solutions and Handling Systems, we establish and maintain lifetime relationships by listening to our customer and satisfying their needs better than anyone else.
The primary objective of this position is to administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Manager of Fleet Service Solutions as well as support and assist in the daily tasks of the Service department for optimal efficiencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned at any given time.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation of all completed and pending project installations.
- Compile information and reports for Service Management.
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties/vendors and client resources for flawless execution of projects.
- Coordinates changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Assisting supervisor in ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully act as a liaison to support the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform duties for the Service department as directed by Service management.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding business-related events and conversations.
- Schedule appointments, provide information to callers, compose and type correspondence, read and route incoming mail, and perform other administrative and clerical duties. Generate letters, memoranda and reports, and perform special projects as required by the management team.
- Maintain accurate professional records and files.
- Coordinate conference and training rooms for meetings. Make arrangements for meals and refreshments as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Ability to type at minimum sixty words per minute
- Computer and data entry experience is essential.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and related business software.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Work off-hours as specific needs dictate.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees, customers, and manufacturers, in person, on the telephone and in writing.
- Present a mature, professional appearance and behavior in all situations.
- Maintain an organized and tidy work area.
- Manage time effectively.
- Maintain a professional attitude in all matters. Willing and able to learn quickly and perform accurately and neatly with a degree of flexibility.
- Motivated to continuous self-development and training.
- Assume more responsibility as required.
- Comply with the employee handbook and other company policies.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate degree (AA, AS) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and at least 4 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
We provide a competitive benefit package to include;
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD
- Generous PTO package
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account,
- 8 paid holidays,
- 401k with company match,
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards
Equal Opportunity Employer
Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/V/D
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision