Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $29.00 /hour
Area: Charlotte, NC area
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about a career in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Chemical or Electronics/Semi-Conductor industries? Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions is an international recruiting firm with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Japan. Our services are based on the needs of our clients and we connect them with qualified candidates in these fields. We take the time to understand your background and what it is you are looking for. Activ8 has a solid track record in placing candidates in long-term, direct-hire positions as well as temporary positions that fit the needs of both the client and YOU - the job seeker.
An International Manufacturing Company is seeking a motivated Field Service Engineer for their East Territory!
Responsibilities of Field Service Engineer- CNC Machine:
- Follow all corporate safety protocols and report unsafe conditions.
- Perform routine installations and/or maintenance on assigned products.
- Use supplied corporate processes to locate software revisions and appropriate documentation.
- Verify software status.
- Under supervision, perform log analysis of system errors to determine hardware or software issue.
- Effectively troubleshoot issues for both hardware and software.
- Obtain Factory Training and achieve Certification on multiple products.
- Apply company policies and procedures to understand routine issues.
- Professionally interact with and understand technical information from internal team.
- When necessary, serve as a company liaison between customer and company engineering for daily site operations.
- Understand local site objectives.
- Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork with supervision.
Requirements of Field Service Engineer- CNC Machine:
- Associates’ degree in related field or other engineering discipline preferred. Technical School or Military Certification is acceptable.
- Requires extensive knowledge of Fanuc Controls
- Minimum of 0-2 years of technical field service experience in the semiconductor industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong grasp on schematic and blueprint reading and electronic comprehension
- Requires travel more than 50%
- Ability to work overtime and be multi-functional
- This position will not support visa sponsorships
- This position will not support relocation costs
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.