When you work at Simon Hegele Healthcare Solutions, you’re connected to diverse communities working together to solve the most critical healthcare challenges. Our customers, medical device manufacturers, value innovation and count on us to provide specialized installations and logistics services.
When you join our diverse team, you will collaborate and learn alongside employees from all areas of our company. We are dedicated to giving our employees a home for personal and professional growth.
Our robust benefits package includes a 401(k) with company contributions.
We offer health/dental/vision insurance as well as paid holidays and paid time off. Additional programs include disability and critical illness plans, flex spending accounts, life insurance, pet insurance, discount health club memberships, and employee assistance programs. Attractive compensation which is designed to reward experience and quality of work.
Here is how you can contribute to our success:
As a field service engineer you travel to medical facilities within your region to perform installations and preventive maintenance services for medical imaging and diagnostic systems. Some of the systems can incl. Ultrasound, CT, MRI and X-Ray devices.
Here is a snapshot of this role:
- Install and calibrate medical imaging devices
- Assess, decide on the best course of action, coordinate and perform preventive maintenance work
- Maintain regular, frequent communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Pull and connect power cables
Here is what would make you a successful team member:
You are able to and willing to travel extensively without any restrictions within your region. You are able to work within hospital environments, around live imaging systems and complete our pre-employment screening processes. You bring relevant industry experiences or vocational training and have a passion for mechanics, technology and precision work. Relevant experience with installing or servicing imaging and diagnostic systems (incl. Ultrasound) is very appreciated.
In addition, you have:
- Associate Degree in electronics or equivalent; combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- At least 2 years of experience in the electronics field, preferably in a field service environment.
- Solid knowledge of computers, program navigation and networking.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated mechanical diagnostic troubleshooting and repair skills. Knowledge of associated tools and test equipment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you and you are ready to make a meaningful impact on our communities through a more effective healthcare system, then we want to talk to you. Together, we make healthcare work.