SCREEN SPE USA, LLC is looking for a talented Field Service Engineer to provide on-site installation, maintenance and service support for state-of-the-art semiconductor manufacturing/processing equipment in the Hillsboro, Oregon area.
- Provide onsite support for installation, maintenance, and site support for state-of-the-art semiconductor manufacturing/processing equipment.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make proper repairs.
- Follow and help develop detailed procedures.
- Work with co-workers, customer & field support in isolating and resolving problems under strict time restraints.
- Troubleshoot and document findings.
- Ability to perform successfully in a demanding environment with varying workloads.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety protocols.
- Have a strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Have experience using alignment tools (micrometers/calipers/multimeters/current clamp).
- Ability to read schematics/plumbing diagrams.
- Chemical handling and familiarity (protective equipment and hazards).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work according to strict procedures.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Clear and effective communication skills both written and verbally.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Must be able to pass customer background check.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Routinely required to sit, walk (approx. 10K+ steps per day), crouch, use hands, stoop, kneel stretch, twist, and reach.
- Be able to work in confined spaces
- Be able to climb steep ladder and stairs.
- Lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to pass medical test and certification/training for respirator use.
- Position may require travel to other customer sites or for training purposes.
- Work in cleanroom environment.
- Will require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Work within moderate temperatures and noise levels.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Follow all rules and policies regarding worksite behavior and safety while working at customer sites.
Position requires an Associate’s degree in an Engineering field. Completion of military technical training and/or field experience may substitute for an Associate's degree.
Field Service Technician