Bio-Rad is seeking a Field Service Engineer. This position requires up to 75% travel throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Provide customer site service on all CDG/LSG products including emergency service.
- Maximizes system uptime through proactive preventive maintenance.
- Act as customer advocate to ensure satisfaction and repeat business.
- Maintains company assets including parts inventory and leased vehicle.
- Administrative duties include service documentation consistent with FDA regulations.
- Other duties include accurate expense reporting and timekeeping.
- Must maintain learning plan in training database and regular product update training.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or related field equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of transferable field service experience servicing electro-mechanical/electronic/optical/robotics equipment, in a biomedical engineering or a medical diagnostics instrumentation environment; or BA degree.
- Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read, understand and successfully follow medium to highly complex work instructions.
- Strong computer skills with fundamental knowledge of computer networking allowing interface with customer I.T. departments.
- Good customer relation and communication skills, both written and oral.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.