Are you tired of arriving to the same place every day for a job? Are you bored doing the same things day in and day out? Then this is the career you have been looking for! We are seeking a Field Service Engineer who will enjoy the personal satisfaction of providing technical service and support to our customers.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical service and support directly to customers.
- In-House technical phone support.
- Communicate with customers to diagnose problems with CNC Mills and Lathes including: electro mechanical, operational, electrical/electronic and overall equipment problems.
- Troubleshoot, install, service, rebuild and perform maintenance as necessary.
- Recommend additional services or the purchase of additional equipment to customers.
- Determine, order and replace parts as necessary.
- This position requires approximately 50% Regional overnight travel, home on weekends.
- CNC machine tool troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Knowledge of changing spindles and ball screws.
- Hands-on knowledge of volt meters, oscilloscopes, and other test / measuring equipment.
- Ability to read and understand direction and procedure manuals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Any experience with Servos, motion controls and PLC's is a plus.
- 100% Employer paid health insurance for employee and family.
- (2) weeks vacation the first year.
- 401 K
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Vision plan.
- Dental plan.
Experience as a CNC Machine Tool Maintenance Mechanic, Technician or Engineer would also be considered.
Keywords: Lathes, Mills, Maintenance, Machining Center, Turning Center, Machine Tool, CNC, CMM, Service Tech., Repair, Technician, Service Engineer
Positions also pays O.T.